Commerce Association and Business Lab
Dr. Geeta Acharya (Head)
Introduction:Business Lab is an innovative concept that emerged in the year 2000 by MEGGCC Commerce Department . Business Lab offers a platform to bring out hidden talents of students and motivate them to come up with new ideas and also helps develop leadership qualities in the students . It also helps to update with latest knowledge in the world of commerce .
- To widen perceptions of curricular knowledge to the students of the College.
- To give a Practical Real Time Experience of different concepts studied under the stream by the students.
- To cultivate research culture among students.
- To contribute to the all round development of students not only in academics but also personality.
- To develop students knowledge and make them a competent generation.
- To devise different activities and agendas that would expand practical perceptions of knowledge.
- Economics Association has been formed to develop interest of students in economics, and to create awareness regarding current economic issues.
- The Association organizes various programmes like Guest Lectures, Group Discussions, and different competitions such as Debate Competition, Poster Competition, PPT Competition, Article Writing Competition etc.
Dr. Ketaki Modak (Head and Vice-Principal In-charge)
- Language association aims at developing love and creating awareness regarding various aspects about languages.
- Language, being the medium of expression, plays a vital role in commerce education. Considering the same, language teachers arrange various types of syllabi-related and other activities to enrich the teaching learning process. The activities included arranging guest lectures, movie screening, offering guidance to students on story writing and Storytelling etc.