For the students of BBA, BBA-IB (Earlier called BBM) and BBA-CA (Earlier called BCA) the college proactively arranges visits to various Government Departments, Voluntary Organisations, Industries and Institutions with an insight to give first-hand experience to the students regarding its functioning. Industrial visits also provides an understanding into the real working environment of the Industry/Organisations
Government Departments and Voluntary Organisations:
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Mumbai
- National Stock Exchange (NSE), Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust of India (JNPT), Navi Mumbai
- CDSL, Mumbai
- Labour Court, Pune
- Consumer Court, Pune
- Reserve Bank of India – Agriculture Banking College, Pune
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punarutthan Samarasata Gurukulam, Chinchwad, Pune
- ‘Swaroop Wardhinee’ – Pune
- Shivam Overseas
- Piramal Pharmaceuticals
- Hitachi (Amhedabad)
- Amul (Ahmedabad)
- Whirlpool (Ranjangaon Plant)
- Brinton Aisa Pvt. Ltd.
- Piaggio-Vespa (Baramati)
- Cotton King (Baramati)
- Ethanol Plant (Malegaon Sugar Factory)
- Excel Industries Ltd (Chiplun)
- Vinati Organics (Chiplun)
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (Pune)
- Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
- National Institute of Design (Ahmedabad)
- Entrepuenership Development Institute (EDI) – Ahmedabad
- India Institute Of Management (11M)- Indore
What our stakeholders say?
Lynne Barrow, Associate Dean, University of Hull, UK.
“Working with you for the benefit of the conference was our honour and privilege. We had a wonderful visit and truly enjoyed every second. Your organisation of the event was exceptional. Many international conferences I have attended could learn a lot from you, your lovely colleagues and amazing student volunteers. We are privileged to be at the start of what I know will be a long lasting, deep and successful partnership. We will be in touch soon with a summary of our discussions and to follow up on those discussions. I will send you the pics by WhatsApp. Truly looking forward to seeing you again soon”.