- About IQAC
- Composition of IQAC
- Activities at a Glance
- Self-Study Report (SSR)
- Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)
- NAAC Documents
- Academic Calendar
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college is the central nodal unit that looks into the quality sustenance and quality enhancement of various systems in the college. It ensures the coordination among various departments and institutionalization of the best practices. Since the establishment of IQAC in the year 2003, it has been taking sincere efforts to establish the procedures and modalities relating to various aspects right from identification of needs of the students to feedback of various stakeholders and finally the review of processes for continuous improvement.
We at MES GCC, are committed to impart quality education in the field of Commerce and Management in order to help the students to unleash their potential and empower them with sound managerial, entrepreneurial and life skills, and excel through curricular, co- curricular, extracurricular, research and extension activities with the help of technological tools, through continuous improvement and performance based initiatives for maximization of stakeholders' satisfaction.
OBJECTIVES OF IQAC
As per the guidelines of National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC), IQAC has been established to attain the following objectives.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- To strive for continuous improvement through development of quality benchmarks
- Development of systems and processes for academic and administrative activities of the college
- Identification of needs of students and facilitation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
- Motivating the faculty to adopt the required knowledge and technology for innovative, and participative Teaching –Learning-Evaluation of the students
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on various parameters like teaching- learning processes, infrastructure etc.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Devising user friendly and ICT enabled Documentation system for implementation throughout the institution
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordination among various departments and institutionalization of the best practices
- Devising the parameters and conducting annual performance analysis of the teaching faculty
- Conducting periodic Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC Composition 2018-19
|Head:||Dr. A. Y. Lele (Offtg. Principal)|
|Co-ordinator:||Smt. Geeta Acharya|
|Secretary:||Shri. Vinayak Pawar|
|Assistant Secretary:||Shri. Sandeep Rathod|
|Administrative Staff:||Shri. A. J. Thosar (Registrar)|
|Shri. D. S. Bhave (AO- Self Finance Unit)|
|Management members:||Shri. R. R. Sahasrabudhe (Chairman, Governing Body, M.E.S)|
|CA A. P. Kshirsagar (Member, Governing Body, M.E.S and chairman, CAC, MESGCC)|
|External Experts:||1. Shri.S.P. Sutavane (Representative of Garware Trust)|
|2. Shri. Swanand Dhawale (Industry representative)|
|3. Shri. Anil Vyas ( Social Worker)|
|A. Industry||Shri. Kedar Mate (Industrialist)|
|B. Parent Representative||Shri. Sitakant Mendjogi (Banker)|
|C. Alumni:||Dr. A. P. Kulkarni (Educationist)|
|Teacher representatives in IQAC:|
|1. Curricular Aspects :||Dr. Tanuja Devi|
|2. Teaching, Learning and Evaluation||Dr. Smita Wadaskar|
|3. Research Innovations& Extension||Dr. S. B. Joshi,|
|Dr. B. S. Vhanakate|
|Dr. A. V. Giri|
|4. Infrastructure and Learning Resources:||Shri. U. A. Bibve|
|Smt. Ashwini Thakur|
|Smt. Padma Nene|
|5. Student Support and Progression :||Dr. Asha Khilare|
|6. Governance, Leadership, and Management.||CA S. D. Ghongate-Patil|
|7. Institutional Values and Best Practices :||Dr.Jayshree pawar|
|8. Admissions, Website, Magazine and publications:||Dr. Ketaki Modak|